Why We Need Your Support
Southpointe Academy, like all independent schools, relies on the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, friends, faculty, staff and community supporters to enhance our school’s offerings as tuition alone does not cover the cost of a Southpointe education. Annual Giving not only bridges this gap, but it also plays a vital role in providing the tools necessary for our students to Learn, Lead and Succeed.
Contributions to the Annual Fund will Support
Your gift to the One Heart, One School fund extends the breadth of student programs, supports academic enrichment, and helps to enhance the current and future learning spaces at Southpointe Academy. Giving is a very personal matter and we will work with families to match their interests to the School’s strategic priorities.
- Additional classroom resources and materials to enrich learning
- Additional technology resources (drones, robotics, laser cutters, 3D design, etc.)
- PE, Music and Art resources and equipment
- Keynote speakers and distinguished presenters to enrich curriculum and professional development
- Additional field trips to broaden classroom learning
- Extending the scope of outdoor and experiential education
- Enriching the co-curricular club opportunities from Kindergarten to Grade 12
- New athletic gear and team uniforms
Building & Grounds Enhancements
- Enhancements to Junior School common learning areas
- Upper School science and design labs
- Outdoor play spaces and equipment
- Architectural and landscape design consultations for future buildings and development
- What is the Annual Fund Campaign?
- Why does Southpointe Academy need an Annual Fund?
- Why is my participation important?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- Does Southpointe hold other fundraising activities?
- How important is Annual Giving to Southpointe Academy?
- What does my annual gift support?
- How much should I give?
- Can I make my gifts over time?
- Is my gift tax receiptable?
Donating to Southpointe Academy
Donate to the One Heart, One School 2019-2020 Annual Fund online through the form below or download a donation form here.
You may drop your form off at the Front Desk at Southpointe Academy, attention to the Advancement Office or mail it to:
1900 56th Street,
Delta, BC V4L 2B1