Tuition & Fees
|Kindergarten to Grade 5||$20,000|
- Students who do not qualify for the BC Government grant are assessed an additional fee of $3,200 in lieu of the grant.
- International student fees are due and payable by August 15, 2022.
- All tuition payments must be made by cheque or credit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Fees are non-refundable, and requests for pro-rated tuition charges cannot be granted.
- Fees are due upon receipt of invoice, with interest charged after 30 days.
- A 3% per month interest fee is charged on overdue accounts, and a $50 charge for each dishonoured cheque will be applied on tuition fees not paid on time.
The school's budget is based on enrolment numbers prior to the start of the academic year. At the same time, financial commitments are made to school employees and expenditures incurred on facilities, instructional materials and supplies to operate the school. As a result, all deposits are non-refundable. Should you withdraw your child after July 31, 2022, the remaining tuition balance will become due and payable immediately.
Upon Continuous Enrolment: $3,500
April 1, 2022: $3,500
June 1, 2022: $3,500
September 6, 2022: $3,500
October 3, 2022: $3,500
November 1, 2022: Balance of Fees
Do you have a question, are you looking for more information about Southpointe, or interested in booking a personal tour?
Complete an Inquiry Form and our Admissions Team will be happy to connect with you!