Tuition & Fees
|Kindergarten to Grade 5||$21,600|
- Students who do not qualify for the BC Government grant are assessed an additional fee of $3,225 in lieu of the grant.
- International student fees are due and payable by August 15, 2023.
- All tuition payments must be made by cheque or credit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Interest at 3% per month will be charged on all overdue balances.
- All credit card payments will be subject to a 2.4% credit card fee
The school's budget is based on enrolment numbers prior to the start of the academic year. At the same time, financial commitments are made to school employees and expenditures incurred on facilities, instructional materials and supplies to operate the school. As a result, all deposits are non-refundable. Should you withdraw your child after July 31, 2023, the remaining tuition balance will become due and payable immediately.
Upon Continuous Enrolment: $4,000
April 3, 2023: $4,000
June 1, 2023: $4,000
September 5, 2023: $4,000
October 2, 2023: $4,000
November 1, 2023: Balance of Fees
Do you have a question, are you looking for more information about Southpointe, or interested in booking a personal tour?
Complete an Inquiry Form and our Admissions Team will be happy to connect with you!