Everyone has questions, and we are here to answer them!
Below you will find a list of common questions we receive. However, please feel free to reach out to us with any others. We also encourage you to explore the other pages on our website and our social media platforms to learn about our school community. Follow us on Facebook (@SouthpointeAcademy), Instagram (@SouthpointeAcademy) and Twitter (@SouthpointeA). We look forward to connecting!
- What makes Southpointe special?
- How do you welcome new families?
- What is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme?
- What is the Prospective Student Assessment? (Admissions Assessment/Test)
- What type of students are you looking for?
- What are your intake years?
- What indicates my status as an international student?
- Do siblings and/or alumnae have priority?
- Where do Southpointe graduates go to university?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- What is the average class size?
- Does Southpointe offer bus service?
- What are Southpointe's school hours?
Do you have a question, are you looking for more information about Southpointe or interested in booking a personal tour?
Complete an Inquiry Form, and our Admissions Team will be happy to connect with you!
Director of Admissions